Nick's Police Questioning


  • Nick Brown seemed angry and annoyed, but kept his composure
  • Nick expressed to us how much he hated Jill
    • Stated "She's such an annoying bitch- thinking she can always have what she wants, thinking she's entitled to everything and everyone."
      • Expressed to us that this attitude is how she controls Brad, believes Jill won't let Brad see him
    • Also stated "I go out to celebrate for one night of my life. Every day Megan and I work hard for what we have- our jobs, our home. Meanwhile, Jill is some blogger, Like what the hell kind of job is that. She thinks because she writes, she must know everything too. But I can't simply enjoy a night out to celebrate my promotion. No, of course not. Every time I tried to speak, Jill gave me her two sense about how blogging is tied into advertising and how advertising is so deceptive. God I can't stand her."
  • Mr. Brown's face reddened, growing angrier
  • My men and I asked him why he would kill Miss Stewart
    • He replied, "I hated her. But for damn sure I didn't kill her. I didn't have time for that shit and could care less about that bitch. Thank God I only have to see her every once in a while. But I for sure didn't kill her