Mr. Conway's Police Questioning


  • We questioned Mr. Conway about the fight him and Jill had. This was his statement: "Mistakenly, I messed up her bill, she became irate and threatened my job."
  • Following a background check we discovered his economic troubles and we asked him about what would happen if he lost his job. He stated: "I can't lose my job. I will be kicked off the couch I am staying on and be on the street. That is why I would NEVER jeopardize this job by killing a customer." 
  • We noticed during the questioning he kept shifting his eyes and running his hand through his hair. 
  • We thought he may have something to hide, but could not pin point what it was or if it related to Jill. 
  • We pressed him on his feelings towards Jill and he said, "Look, I am not fond of the woman. But she... wait, actually, I want a lawyer.