Brad's Police Questioning


  • He admitted to us about their relationship problems, but swore he could never hurt her. 
  • "Even though we had our issues, I was hoping to resolve them. I loved her."
  • Brad seemed to point the finger at Megan stating, "I know Megan was really jealous of me deciding to date Jill. I don't think she ever got over me." 
  • We questioned Brad about the fight him and Jill had two days ago and he stated, "She got mad because I still had my Tinder account. I told her I just wanted to meet new people and causally talk. No big deal. I wasn't cheating. She overreacted, started a fight, and stormed out. Then called me drunk at 2 am asking me to pick her up even though she knew I had an important meeting at 8 am. I was late. " 
  • At this point in the conversation, Brad appeared more angry than sad. His jaw and fists were clenched tightly. 
  • After multiple sources confirmed Jill wanted to break things off with Brad, we asked him about it. He simply stated, "She would never leave me."  
  • On the status of his relationship with Jill, he provided this statement, "I know Jill wanted to build a life with me. We both wanted that. She could not end things with me because I loved her. Now, we will never have that life."